To ensure Superior Performance, Industrial Clutch Parts can supply hydraulic drum brakes to perfectly fit your application. A fantastic range of Drum Brakes are available from stock, please contact our technical support team in order to get the right Drum Brake for your application.
The Sibre TE Series Drum Brakes shown here have been developed using state of the art industrial brake technology. This robust model was particularly designed for use in general engineering, metallurgy, crane and conveyor plants, for use both underground and above ground, as well as in wind turbine plants. These brakes are for use whenever a constant brake torque is of utmost importance, not only for reasons of safety but also from a commercial standpoint.
Sibre Drum Brake Type TE Design Advantages
- Solid brake arms and base plate resulting in little deflection and thus in reduced release stroke losses.
- Optimised lever geometry for maximum ratio for large braking forces
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Aluminium brake shoes with steel bushes, asbestos free linings, riveted and/or bonded
- Brake shoe clamping springs
- All important pivot points with bushes
- Synchronisation linkage for equal air gap
Sibre Drum Brake Type TE Optional Features
- Lining wear compensators
- Position monitoring switches
- Manual release levers
- Brake drums and couplings
The Sibre Drum Brake Spec Sheets can be downloaded below.