Small tooth clutch for positive torque transmission.
Torque connection effected by the hardened face teeth with point-shaped profile. When the clutch is electrically switched off, the toothed armature body carrying the magnet body is retained in disengaged position by release springs.
- With point shaped backlash-free tooth profile.
- For engagement under limited relative speed.
- Suited for horizontal and vertical mounting.
- Version 1 - tooth angle 55° for disengagement under torque load.
- Version 2 - tooth angle 35° for higher torque transmission, if disengagement without torque load takes place.
- Additional Information
PDF Doc Download Actuation Method Electric Clutch Type Tooth
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Mini Electromagnetic Tooth Clutch METC
- Application Examples