WPT Pilotless Mechanical Power Take Off Clutch
Industrial engine applications are more demanding than ever. Customers need a solution rugged enough to meet those demands and WPT Power has engineered that solution with the WPT Pilotless Mechanical Power Take-off. This design eliminates the flywheel pilot bearing and increases side load capacity over previous generations of PTO products.
The WPT Pilotless Mechanical Power Take-off will optimise your cost by reducing inventory, increasing uptime and engine life, and simplifying installation time.
Features of Pilotless Mechanical PTO Clutch:
- No PTO pilot bearing connection in engine flywheel
- Dual Spherical Roller main Bearing design.
- Most sizes fit within envelope of previous design.
- No direct loading to engine crankshaft increases life of engine bearings.
- No installation related engine thrust bearing damage.
- 100% equipped with ball-bearing engagement collars.
- Increased side load capacity
Industrial Clutch Parts have a comprehensive range of Mechanical Power Take Off Clutches to meet every situation.
To ensure you select the correct PTO for your requirements, please contact our technical support team on email@example.com
- Additional Information
PDF Doc Download Industry Applications Agriculture, Construction, Oil & Gas, Drilling, Irrigation, Quarry & Mining, Engine Driven Equipment. Actuation Method Mechanical Compares With Anderton, AP Industrial Clutch, Kraft Power, NACD, PJPower, Rockford, Technodrive, Twin Disc Clutch Type Power Take Off Friction Material Type Organic
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Pilotless Mechanical Power Take-off Clutch (6" - 14")
- Application Examples