The design of the SIBRE disc brake USB 3 is based on the worldwide known SIBRE disc brake range USB 2 and is the consequent result of the continuous research and development performed by SIBRE.
These brakes are designed considering the specific demands of crane-, lifting- and material handling applications and forms a combination of spring and weight applied brakes. Combined with another improvement of the SIBRE lining wear compensator the advantages allow to consider this USB 3 type brakes as the first real almost maintenance-free disc brakes.
- Robust design with all bearings and pivot points fitted with maintenance free, close tolerance bushes
- Pins made of rust- and acid resistant stainless steel
- Optimized lever geometry resulting in maximum ratio and generous lining clearence
- Braking torque independent of disc rotating direction
- Square spring tube with graduated torque scale to facilitate torque adjustment
- Easily replaceable and low cost brake linings, asbestos free quality for high circumferential speed up to 85 m/sec. and max. disc temperature of up to 850°C
- Reduced maintenance by means of SIBRE-wear-compensator
- Equal clearence due to SIBRE-synchronisation linkage
Service or emergency stop brakes for heavy duty operation and coasting. Ideal for hoists and travel drives in container cranes, for large belt conveyor systems, bucket wheeel excavators, stackers, reclaimers etc.
Sibre Disc Brake Type USB.
- Additional Information
PDF Doc Download
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Sibre Disc Brake Type USB
- Application Examples