Industrial Clutch Parts are pleased to announce that we HAVE BEEN APPOINTED as european MASTER distributor for WPT mechanical PTO clutches.
WPT® Power Corporation are a manufacturer of Pneumatic and Hydraulic Power Take-Off Clutches (PTO's), Water Cooled Brakes (WCB) and Clutches & Brakes for a broad range of industrial and petroleum applications. Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. (ICP) have been a leading International Distributor for WPT Power for over 15 years, winning many awards for our services.
Together, ICP and WPT have built an international reputation for excellence in the mechanical power transmission industry. ICP distribute the main product line of Clutches, Brakes, Power Take-Offs and Hydraulic Pump Drives.
WPT Power is a global leader in manufacturing of power transmission products ideal for heavy duty and industrial applications. Specially engineered, innovative power take-offs and pump drives are trusted by OEMs in industries such as agriculture, energy, off-highway & road building.
The WPT® mechanical power take-off consists of a lever actuated clutch with a shaft and bearings mounted in a rigid cast housing. With its simplified installation and sealed-for-life pilot bearings, this mechanical PTO clutch minimizes downtime and maintenance required. The flywheel PTO is designed for inline and side load applications on all internal combustion engines with standard SAE industrial flywheel or flywheel housing dimensions. The WPT manual power take-off is available in a wide range of sizes for OEM’s applications and aftermarket retrofits. The mechanical PTOs are designed to increase engine life and uptime, while simplifying installation times.
The WPT Mechanical PTO offers the following innovations:
- Sealed-for-life pilot bearings eliminate lubrication problems.
- Ball bearing throw-out collars are optional on 10”, 11 ½”, 14” and 18”. Standard on the 311 PTO.
- Heavy-duty, laminated, gear tooth friction disc is available for heavy shock load applications that require extra friction disc tooth strength.
- All drive rings are ductile (nodular) iron or steel.
- Roller pilot bearings are available for higher side load requirements in select sizes.
The WPT Pilotless™ Mechanical Power Take-off provides the following benefits and features:
- Dual Spherical Roller main bearing design.
- Time savings for assembly due to no pilot bearing
- Most sizes fit within envelope of previous design.
- No direct loading to engine crankshaft increases life of engine bearings.
- No installation related engine thrust bearing damage.
- 100% equipped with ball-bearing engagement
- Increased side load capacity.
WPT is leading the way in industry providing heavy-duty pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and spring set controlled industrial clutch and brake products. The standard lines are easy to maintain and are proven workhorses for Energy, Agriculture, Dynamometer, Forestry, Marine, Metal Forming, Mining, Off-Highway, Paper/Converting and Steel industry applications. WPT’s engineering group offers successful solutions for custom applications or special designs.
Industrial Clutch Parts hold a full range of stock in the new warehousing facility of over 10,000sq ft., and we can ship directly from the UK. Our European customer base can now benefit from efficient and timely stock availability to reduce downtime and improve productivity.