92 100 29
Intorq Electromagnetic braking systems in wind turbines.
- Exact and reliable holding in wind power plants Intorq brakes have been in use for many years in wind power installations.
- Special requirements are high reliability, long maintenance cycles, resistance to environmental influences and a tight braking-torque tolerance.
- For pitch drives, Intorq have developed stored-spring brakes as holding brakes that have to display a specific mode of emergency manner even after a failure.
- The brake casing is encapsulated or suitable for tachometer mounting.
- In azimuth drives, brakes from the modular Intorq BFK458 series are used.
- They keep the turbine aligned in the wind. In the event of a fault, the brakes have to act as a friction clutch to enable the gondola to move with the wind.
- In the offshore area, the requirements for corrosion protection and robustness are very high.
- Encapsulated version with special surface protection are used here.
- Additional Information
Product Type Brake Brand Intorq PDF Catalogue Download Industry Applications Wind Turbine Actuation Method Electric
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Intorq Electromagnetic braking systems in wind turbines
- Application Examples