Eaton Airflex Combination Clutch/Brake - Type AMCB
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. is an authorized UK Distributor for Eaton Airflex Clutches & Brakes. Our large stock of Eaton Airflex products ensures prompt delivery and reduced lead times for our customers.
Eaton Airflex Clutch/Brake Combination Packages offer a wide variety of unique features that give systems the stopping power they need to operate safely and efficiently. Designed for demanding applications that require high torque and horsepower absorption as well as precise controllability.
AMCB units are precision engineered from high-performance materials to reduce maintenance and maintain production. AMCB Clutch/Brakes deliver high torque and low inertia in a compact design for small-to-medium tonnage, high speed, and high cycle punch presses.
- Ductile iron cylinder for long cycle life under tough industrial conditions
- Low inertia components reduce energy loss
- Optimizes cycle times
- Reduces friction material wear
- Long life friction material results in less downtime, maintenance and replacement cost
- Consistent, stable stopping angle decreases the need for adjustments to the press
- Bolted friction shoes allow for easy replacement without requiring disc removal
- Self-lubricating composite bushings for quiet operation
- Additional Information
Product Type Combination Clutch/Brake PDF Catalogue Download Industry Applications Automatic punching machines, Press brakes, Printing machines, Shears, Stamping and Forming presses, Woodworking machines Actuation Method Pneumatic Actuation Type Active Bore Size 2.835" - 4.724" Compares With Desch, Ortlinghaus Clutch Type Clutch/Brake Torque Rating Clutch: 16,140 Nm & Brake: 7490 Nm Weight Range 352.7 lb
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Eaton Airflex Combination Clutch/Brake - Type AMCB
- Application Examples