Eaton Airflex Single Passage Rotorseal
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. supply a full range of Eaton Airflex Rotorseals. Also referred to as rotating unions or rotary joints, that permits the transfer of gases or liquids, under pressure or vacuum, into or out of the exposed end of a rotating shaft or body.
The multiple passage units can be used for individual control of components mounted on the same shaft, component lubrication and circulating fluid systems. Eaton Airflex produces three groups of varying single-passage Rotorseals to meet the requirements of medium to large flow volume applications.
Single Passage Rotorseals:
1. Single Passage Rotorseal Type RH
- Created for applications that require a large flow, single passage rotorseal.
- This design incorporates a mounting flange for attachment to the machinery shaft or assembly.
- External American National Pipe Threads are provided on the inlet rotorseal shaft to facilitate supply line connections.
- Port Sizes - 0.75", 1.0", 1.25", 1.50", 2.0"
2. Single Passage Rotorseal Types AA2, B3 and C2
- This group of rotorseals will handle most medium volume, single passage requirements.
- External threads on the seal shaft and standard pipe threads on the inlet port make installations an easy job.
- Housing Port Sizes - 1/8", 3/8", 1/2"
3. Internal Rotorseal
- Created for applications where axial length is critical and space is not available for an overhung rotorseal.
- Port Sizes - 1/8", 3/8", 1/2"
- Additional Information
Product Type Rotating Union Brand Eaton Airflex PDF Catalogue Download Industry Applications Dredging... Actuation Method Mechanical Compares With Deublin Max. RPM 1000 Max. Working Pressure 1000 psi Weight Range 0.2 - 5.9 kg
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Eaton Airflex Single Passage Rotorseal
- Application Examples