The Sibre Disc Brake series SHD consists of two independent halves with opposite hydraulic cylinders.
The pad carriers are secured against tangential forces avoiding loads on piston and seals. Sibre SHD Disc Brakes are suitable for horizontal and vertical brake discs under any angular displacement.
- Stopping and holding brake for wind power generators, blowers, turbines, coiler etc.
- The operating pressure is easily adapted to the operating conditions.
- Braking force by variation of operating pressure
- Lining wear is automatically compensated by increased piston stroke
- Fast and easy replacement of linings
- Suitable for various disc diameters and thicknesses
Stopping and holding brake for wind power gnerators, blowers and turbines.
- Additional Information
PDF Doc Download
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Sibre Disc Brake Type SHD
- Application Examples
SHD Brakes used in Steel Industry