Sibre Disc Brake USB
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. supplies a comprehensive range of Sibre service or emergency stop brakes for heavy-duty operations.
Sibre USB 'Heroes' disc brakes are the result of the continuous research and development performed by Sibre. Designed for the specific demands of crane-, lifting- and material handling applications.
- Braking torque: 100 - 29,000 Nm
- Centre height: 160 - 370 mm
- Standard sizes: USB-5 05, USB-5 I, USB-5 II, USB-5 III, USB 5 V
Sibre Disc Brake Type USB - Service Brake for Crane Applications
Sibre USB brakes have been designed considering the specific demands of crane-, lifting- and material handling applications.
The specialist design provides a combination of spring and weight applied brakes ideal for service and emergency braking requirements in cranes, conveyors, and opencast mining.
ICP supplies a complete range of USB disc brakes. The braking system is equipped with replaceable and low cost sintered brake pads, standard material brake discs, wear compensator, and a square spring tube with a graduated torque scale to facilitate torque adjustment.
- Improved brake linings increase the lifetime
- Parallel opening of brake shoes minimizes the risk of sliding between disc and linings
- Optimized spring guiding unit reduces noise emission
- manual release system increases operational safety for manual load lowering
- Enhanced corrosion protection
|Industry Applications||Hoists, Container Cranes, Belt Conveyor Systems, Bucket Wheel Excavators, Gantry Cranes|
|Actuation Method||Electro Hydraulic|
|Brake Disc Diameter||200 - 1000 mm|
|Torque Rating||100 - 29,000 Nm|
|Weight Range||285 kg without Thruster|