Eide Safety Brake FPC
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. supplies a complete range of Eide FPC overspeed safety brakes. Available in all standard sizes, suitable for many types of safety applications.
FPC safety brakes prevent accidental falls in all types of lifting devices. Many rack and pinion hoist manufacturers trust the Eide FPC safety device for their systems. The design is compact and robust and operation is completely mechanical.
- Complies with: EN 12158 EN12159, EN 1495
- Complies with: 95/16/CE
- Complies with: ATEX 94/9/CE directives.
Eide FPC Overspeed Safety Brake For Rack and Pinion Elevators and Hoists
Eide FPC overspeed safety brake is a mechanical unit used to protect against accidental free-fall in rack and pinion lift mechanisms. It is commonly used as a pinion safety brake on a rack and pinion construction hoist, industrial elevators, mast climbers and other types of lifting devices.
It is also known as a safety device that controls overspeed, an automatic centrifugal brake device, and a pinion safety device or pinion device.
|Locking Speed||180 - 400 rpm||160 - 400 rpm||150 - 300 rpm||150 - 300 rpm|
|Couple||150 - 500 Nm||350 - 1250 Nm||900 - 3800 Nm||2000 - 7000 Nm|
- Maximum load: up to 9000 kg
- Maximum speed: More than 120 m/min
- Centrifugal progressive interlock without trigger
- Reset without manipulation
- The microswitch is easily accessible.
- Different constructions including a double shaft or throw hole for double-mast boom lifts
- Complies with directives EN 12158, EN 12159 & EN 1495
- Complies with directive 2014/33/UE
- Complies with ATEX 2014/34/UE
|Industry Applications||Construction hoist, Renewable energy, Cleaning buildings, Machine tool, Construction industry|