Eaton Airflex Air Cooled Disc Brakes - Type DBBS
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. supply a full range of Eaton Airflex Air Cooled Disc Brakes. Available with favorable torque-to-size ratios and low-inertia friction disc assemblies. Eaton's DBBS disc brakes maintain a precise balance of rotating components even at higher operating speeds.
DBBS Disc Brakes are ideal for use in applications requiring higher speed operations or where the precise balance of the rotating components is required. Eaton's DBBS is used in industries such as Drawworks, Winch Systems, Mining, Cement, Marine, Conveyors, Pulp & Paper.
DBBS disc brakes offer high torque capacities and heat dissipation, making them the ideal solution for high speed, non-cyclic applications. Equal torque is developed in either direction of rotation.
- Spring applied or hydraulically released
- Robust & stationary long lasting friction disc
- Visual worn indicators (grooves) on O.D. of friction disc
- Can be manually disengaged in case of no air
- 120DBBS, 220DBBS, 320DBBS, 420DBBS, 125DBBS, 225DBBS, 325DBBS, 425DBBS, 138DBBS, 238DBBS, 338DBBS, 438DBBS 150DBBS, 250DBBS, 350DBBS, 450DBBS
- Additional Information
Product Type Brake Brand Eaton Airflex PDF Catalogue Download Industry Applications Draw-works, Shovels, Pipe Laying Equipment, Conveyors, Rubber Actuation Method Hydraulic, Pneumatic Bore Size 3.50" - 15.51" Brake Type Disc Compares With Wichita, WPT Max. RPM 2200 Mounting Type Flange Torque Rating Up to 630.282 Nm Weight Range 125 - 3,515lbs
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Eaton Airflex Air Cooled Disc Brakes - Type DBBS
- Application Examples