Eaton Airflex Dual Passage Rotorseal
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. supply a full range of Eaton Airflex Rotorseals. Also referred to as rotating unions or rotary joints, manufactured to permit the transfer of gases or liquids, under pressure or vacuum, into or out of the exposed end of a rotating shaft or body.
Dual Passage Rotorseals transfer media through two separate passages on the same shaft end. Each passage can be used for a different medium; for instance, air for clutch actuation and oil for bearing lubrication. Dual passage rotorseals allow the transfer of media through two separate shaft passages located on the same shaft end.
Dual Passage Rotorseals:
1. Dual Passage Rotorseal Type AD
- Features a 1/4"-18 inlet port for each of the passages.
- Both passage outlets can discharge directly into the shaft end.
- An optional 1/4"-18 outlet port in the mounting flange could be used for the outer passage.
- The inner passage nose is sealed on its outside diameter by a pair of "O" rings.
- The outer passage is sealed to the shaft end with a compression grommet.
2. Dual Passage Rotorseal Type ADP
- Attaches to the shaft end with a 1"-11 1/2 thread outlet instead of a mounting flange.
- The outer passage outlet feeds into the end of the machine shaft.
- The inner passage is a 1/4"-18 port located on a flat of the hex mounting nut.
3. Dual Passage Rotorseal Type BD
- Similar to the AD rotorseal, except for a larger diameter mounting flange.
- The inner passage is sealed with a flat rubber washer which compresses on the bottom of a counterbore in the shaft end.
- A compression grommet is used between the shaft end and mounting flange to seal the outer passage.
4. Dual Passage Rotorseal Type FDA
- Similar in design to the BD rotorseal with larger passages.
- The two inlet ports and the two flange outlet ports for the outer passage are 1/2"-14.
- Compression grommets are used between the shaft end and mounting flange to seal the inner and outer passages.
5. Dual Passage Rotorseal Type RD
- Designed to transmit actuating and cooling fluids.
- Used with mineral oil, water, and air.
- Supported by a non-metallic sealing ring, held against the rotorseal shaft by a light spring force.
- Additional Information
Product Type Rotating Union Brand Eaton Airflex PDF Catalogue Download Actuation Method Mechanical Compares With Deublin Max. RPM 1200 Max. Working Pressure 150 psi Weight Range 1.8 - 4.3 kg
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Eaton Airflex Dual Passage Rotorseal
- Application Examples