Rexnord Viva Spacer-Extended Elastomeric Couplings
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. supplies a complete range of Rexnord Viva Elastomeric Couplings. Viva couplings are non-lubricated, material-flexing split-in-half tire couplings. Built for greater torque transmission with a smaller coupling.
Rexnord viva spacer-extended (VSX) elastomeric coupling features a unique split-in-half flex element and reversible hubs for longer shaft gaps. The rubber element transmits torque in shear. The design reduces transmission of shock loads or vibration, as well as high misalignment capacity.
- Distance between shaft end: up to 300 mm
- Shaft Diameters: up to 165 mm
- Torque Loads: up to 6,270 Nm
- Available in 12 sizes ranging from VSX110 through VSX460
- Optional hole mounting positions and reversible hubs accommodate for most shaft spacing requirements
REXNORD VIVA SPACER-EXTENDED ELASTOMERIC COUPLINGS
Viva Couplings are built for reliability in a variety of demanding applications including pumps, compressors, blowers, mixers, and more. This all-purpose coupling has excellent vibration damping capability helping to prolong the life of connected equipment.
Industry Compliant: ATEX II 2GD cT5
|Torque Rating||up to 6,270 Nm|