SIBRE USB DISC BRAKE
SERVICE BRAKE FOR CRANE APPLICATIONS
Industrial Clutch Parts (ICP) has built a strong and trusting relationship with SIBRE Siegerland Bremsen. For over 20 years, ICP has supplied a comprehensive range SIBRE industrial brakes to a global market.
SIBRE's latest innovation set industry standards for safe and reliable braking on crane applications. SIBRE USB 5 "HEROES" disc brakes are manufactured for the specific demands of crane-, lifting- and material handling applications. USB 5 service brakes are the consequent result of the continuous research and development performed by SIBRE.
The robust design is complemented by all bearing and pivot points fitted with maintenance-free, close tolerance bushes. The pins are made of rust-free and anti-acid stainless steel for a longer-lasting braking system.
USB 5 service brakes are equipped with easily replaceable and low cost sintered brake pads, standard material brake discs, a wear compensator for reduced maintenance, and a square spring tube with a graduated torque scale to facilitate torque adjustment.
- Improved brake linings increase the lifetime
- Parallel opening of brake shoes minimizes the risk of sliding between disc and linings
- Optimized spring guiding unit reduces noise emission
- Manual release system increases operational safety for manual load lowering
- Enhanced corrosion protection