Lenze Intorq BFK471 Spring Applied Brake
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. offer a full range of Lenze Intorq Spring Applied Brakes directly from stock. Delivering from stock, ICP always ensures a fast and reliable service.
Lenze Intorq BFK471 is a high-performance spring applied brake. It is a cost-saving alternative for standard solutions on cranes and port facilities.
- High braking torque and low space requirements
- Torque: 750 Nm with a single rotor
- Torque: 1500 Nm in a dual rotor
Lenze Intorq BK471 Spring Applied Brake with Manual Release
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. holds stock of Lenze Intorq Spring Applied Brakes. Stocked in the UK, available for immediate delivery. The Intorq BFK461 brake model from Lenze is particularly well-suited to applications in the fields of crane systems, port facilities, ship winches, hoists, and belt conveyors.
A new manual release has been designed specifically for this brake meeting the high requirements of the enclosure rating. The modular structure of the brake enables flexible use with a single or dual rotor.
- Enclosure corresponding to IP66, with manual release
- High degree of corrosion protection
- Non-contact sensor for air gap monitoring
- Reduction of the power consumption by up to 75% through control via bridge/half-wave rectifier
- Can replace existing brake solutions
|Industry Applications||Crane systems, port facilities, ship winches, hoists, and belt conveyors.|
|Brake Type||Spring Applied|
|Torque Rating||Single rotor: 750 Nm / Dual rotor: 1500 Nm|